Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Positively Fabulous

Today was the first time in a couple of weeks that I was not extremely busy thanks to my hard work this past weekend. School is going really good this semester. I really cannot complain about any of the classes that I am taking. I am actually interested in all of them which is fantastic. I started pilates last week and it was killer. I have not been on a reformer in over 2 years and while it was like riding a bike, the effects were not. ha ha. I am trying to make it to class 3-4 times a week and come Friday I will have stuck to that promise for 2 weeks! yay me! :-) Call me crazy, but I can already tell a difference especially emotionally. My spirits have been so lifted these last 2 weeks and I have managed to hold a pretty positive attitude about everything. That feels great! So speaking of positivity, I wanted to share a quote by Drew Barrymore that I read today. I love what she said and I firmly agree with her! Some of you might have already ready this on people.com, but we can never hear anything uplifting too many times, right.

"I like projecting positivity. I believe that we are all fields of energy and you have the choice whether to be a positive or negative field of energy. I know that sounds hippie-ish but it's what I believe fundamentally. So you could be a bag of toxicity, or you could be a happy, good person that spreads joy. I believe in spreading joy." -- Drew Barrymore, in response to how she keeps a healthy outlook on life.

No comments: