You HAVE TO go out and buy J. Crews Matchstick Jeans!!!

They are wonderful!!! ! I bought them a couple of weeks ago when I was in Santa Fe with D. When I bought them I knew I liked them, but I wasn't too sure how often I would wear them. I have worn them many days since then! They are soooo soft and sooo comfortable. I like the fact that you can wear them with heels to dress them up or you can wear them with a white short sleeve v-neck and your favorite pair of sandals (gladiators in my case) as I am today! (Sorry the pic is blurry!!)

They are not too pricey and you will definitely get your money's worth!!
BTW, a special shout out to Adrienne for telling me to blog! :-) It makes for a nice study break!! And follow her wonderful food blog What's For Dinner
3 comments:
I'm trying these on tomorrow! :)
I'll have to try them after the baby! They look cute & I love skinny's the best.
I wasn't so sure about skinny jeans but I think they are awesome and I might not look like a tool wearing them. Plus I just got some cute sandals and necklaces that'd go perfect with them. YAY!
Post a Comment