This my dear readers is Lola. She is a beagle (in case you couldn't figure that out yourself) and is almost 6 months old. I have never really liked dogs. Anytime I have been to someone's house that had an inside animal I was immediately disgusted and annoyed by their pet. But as the saying goes, people change. Since about my last year of law school I had really been wanting a dog, but I had neither the time or the space to get a dog in my SD condo. But when I moved back to El Paso I had endless amounts of both so I was able to finally really consider buying a dog. I originally wanted a chocolate lab because I just absolutely love labs, but when I was perusing the dogs at Petsland I saw Lola and really fell in love. I had to have her. It is really crazy because I seriously LOVE this dog. I always thought people that loved their dogs- or any animal for that matter - were really strange; hell, i even made fun of them. But again, karma had its way and I am now one of those people. I cannot imagine not having my sweet little girl in my life.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment