Thursday, November 11, 2010

10 Things I Need Everyday

My cousin Jess, who you can find here, posted a blog yesterday about the 10 things that she has to have every day! She got the idea from a blog she reads called Sluiter Nation.
Check both of 'em out. They are pretty neat! Anyway's here are the top 10 things that I need everyday.



1. Water: I definitely need to have water every single day. In fact, most days it will be all that I drink. I prefer to drink as little caffeine as possible so water is a great alternative to sodas.

2. My iPhone: I seriously love this gadget! It is a phone, a calendar, an mp3 player, a game player, and countless other things wrapped into something that is slighter smaller than my hand. I use it every single day and cannot imagine a day when that won't be the case. WOAH! That is kind of a scary statement! haha



3. Contacts : I am as blind as a bat so it really is a necessity that I use contacts every single day! Sure I could wear my glasses, but if you are as blind as me then you know that it is really unsafe to drive around while wearing glasses because you have absolutely no peripheral vision! So thankful that contacts were invented!

4. Twitter : To say that I am obsessed with Twitter is an understatement. I think it is so cool! I love posting stuff, I love seeing what those I am following have to say. It is just so quick and easy and without the fuss of facebook since the amount of people I have follow is pretty small when compared to FB. BTW, follow ME!!!

5. Facebook : I know I know. I was just kinda, sorta talking smack about facebook. But I still do like it because it is interesting to keep up with people you went to school with, used to work with, etc. And it such a good e-stalking tool! ;-)



6. Sunglasses : Ok, in Jess's blog she said that she is constantly getting headaches. I AM TOO!!! I thought I was the only person on the planet who pretty much had a headache almost every single day. Good thing to know that I am not! Anyways, because of my headaches, I always always always need sunglasses during the day. In fact, if it were up to me, I would wear sunglasses 24/7. ;-P

7. Food : Let me be clear, I LOVE to eat! I am not one of those people that can skip meals or just have a shake. NO MAAM! I need to have a well-balanced meal 3 times a day!!

8. My Computer : Again, I kinda do not like that I rely on technology so much, but I really do need my computer AND the internet every single day, especially since I am studying for the bar. One of my MBE programs has to be connected to the internet in order to work and I need my computer for writing outlines, typing up essays, etc. Maybe after the bar I will do a digital cleanse.... or maybe not!

9. LOLA : I do need Lola every day and I know for sure that she needs me! I never thought I would be that person, but I am and I embrace it and love it! My dog is amazing. Even when she is driving me nuts, I still love her. She is a good dog and can always put a smile on my face. I mean just look at HER face. How can you just not love it?!

10. Family & Friends : Last but not least, I could not deal with not talking to my family and friends every day. They keep me grounded, are there when I need support, or just a good laugh.

1 comment:

@JessEsco said...

I was TOTALLY gonna say food because I love it. LOVE food. You did an awesome job. And ditto on the contacts, except if I've just gotten home and the headache is rocking because then I switch to glasses. And hopefully nap :)

xoxo have I said you're my favorite lately? :-)