Thursday, December 02, 2010

Right Now

right now i was reading one of my favorite blogs, specifically this post and the last few words Matt, who I consider a friend even though we only know each other via twitter, really struck a chord with me. He said, "i’ve been asked many times before, if it’s hard for me to see such a striking resemblance between maddy and her mom. the answer? fuck no. i find nothing but comfort in seeing liz in maddy. and why shouldn’t i?"

Those words made me realize how lucky and blessed I am to be surrounded by and in contact with people that inspire me to be a better person. Matt has been to hell and back and can still manage to have a positive outlook- maybe not all the time, as i am sure he would admit, but still, most of the time he does. It is people like that- all of the many people I am honored to call my friends- that i am constantly amazed by. Your all's strength and courage and positivity and humor and love help me to grow and for that I thank you.

xoxo

1 comment:

@JessEsco said...

back at you sweet girl.