Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Open Letter

I am gonna pull a Candy Spelling and write an open letter. So here it is:

Dear Professional Responsibility,

I cannot even begin to explain the ways that I hate you as there is not enough time in the world to do that. I think that you are so lame because you are so damn ambiguous. Pick a side; things should be in black and white, not gray. But no, you are too much of a pansy to man up and be straightforward. Did I mention how much I loathe you? When I first encountered you, I thought we would have a great time together; that you would some how be able to lift me up, teach me right from wrong, and explain the ways of the legal world. But you have managed to do none of that. After knowing you for about 4 months, which is the longest relationship I have had in quite some time, I want you to know that you taught me nothing. Wait, I take that back, you did manage to teach me that if I stay in California to practice, that I cannot force my clients to have sex with me if they want my representation. You are a good for nothing waste of time. I hate you and I want the hours on Mondays and Wednesday from 1:00-2:15 that I wasted on you back. I feel sorry for all the other people that will have to encounter you after I. I hate you, you piece of shit. Fuck off and die.

Worst Regards,

Rachel

No comments: