Tuesday, April 13, 2010

space

its so strange - to be back.

i know that it was the wisest decision, but i am truly missing being on my own.

they say that no matter how old you are, when you are around your parents you will always go back to being the kid. that you emotionally cannot help it.

it is true.

this is not a bad thing, but it is just such an adjustment... taking longer than i thought and to be honest i was not expecting to adjust to anything. i thought it would just fall together.

i need space.

part of me just wants to pack up my car and move, but then i realize...

2 comments:

@JessEsco said...

It is a very wise decision and right now, you really wouldn't be working anyway. You just need to better distance yourself and create your own personal boundaries. Get your feet wet law-wise and then see what you can career-wise. A lot of us are forced to jump and you are lucky not to have that. You can work with your dad and when the job YOU want comes along, you can pack and move to it. Embrace this while you can. I'll keep an eye out on stuff up here, if you'd like. Good luck grasshopper :)

Adrienne said...

Funny...when I'm around my parents I feel like I'm the adult...my parents act like 15 year olds...I wish I was joking...