K is short for Contracts! I am studying for the bar and Contracts is my worst subject!!! It's like no matter how much I practice doing questions, I just cannot get it!! :-(
That sucks! I hate studying! Good luck with that! P.S. - You seem like a smart gal, it'll "click" eventually. Don't worry! Maybe you could distract yourself by posting on your food blog. :) It's been awhile!
yes i am jess, but K mbes is what is hard for me. commercial paper and secured transactions (the UCC essays) are much better for me to understand... however, this time if i feel unprepared for the bar, i am going to wait until february! cuz i dont want to to not be prepared and have fail and have it count against my 5 times
5 comments:
Ouch! Who or what is 'K'?
K is short for Contracts! I am studying for the bar and Contracts is my worst subject!!! It's like no matter how much I practice doing questions, I just cannot get it!!
:-(
That sucks! I hate studying! Good luck with that!
P.S. - You seem like a smart gal, it'll "click" eventually. Don't worry! Maybe you could distract yourself by posting on your food blog. :) It's been awhile!
K is a mofo. But you can do it. Are you reading old exams????
yes i am jess, but K mbes is what is hard for me. commercial paper and secured transactions (the UCC essays) are much better for me to understand... however, this time if i feel unprepared for the bar, i am going to wait until february! cuz i dont want to to not be prepared and have fail and have it count against my 5 times
Post a Comment