Here it how it is done:
First, start boiling some water in a big pan. Then cut up some potatoes and throw in there once boiling. I think I boiled for about 15 minutes but honestly I can't recall. Just pick a potato out and see if you like how hard or soft it is... yes, that is what she said ;-)

While the potatoes are boiling, slice up some cucumbers, tomatoes,green onions, red and yellow bell peppers, and olives. Throw them in a bowl. (The onions and olives are not in this bowl cuz my SIL does not like them so I had them in separate bowl and added them once she got her serving)

Then you want to put some canola oil (1/4 cup) , rice vinegar (seasoned or plain) (2tbsp), some salt (1/4tsp) and pepper (1/8tsp) in a bowl and whisk it all together.
Once the potatoes are finished, drain them and put into a big bowl then add in the oil vinegar mixture and the veggies and toss around to coat. I forgot to take a pic of the finished product, but it should look like this.
Thanks Cooking Light90 Calories per 3/4 cup!!!!
3 comments:
I used to get Cooking Light magazine monthly...I think I miss it...this looks awesome!
Yeah I love it too! They actually put out a cookbook every year full of every recipe that was in the magazine that year. I have one, but want to get the new one because in that one there is a picture for every recipe (i don't know why but i like that so much better lol). I also really like how they always tell you serving size and nutrition facts because i've noticed a lot of cookbooks dont! The only place I have found the cookbook is @ costco!
This looks perfect for a summer potato salad! I will def try this.
Post a Comment